Nintendo DS Lite
  • I was impressed with the price and I liked the sleek look to it
  • I thought that the previous version was to bulky and odd shaped but besides the brighter screen and size, i didn't find much else different between this version and the previous
  • The color was much more appealing and looked amazing
  • I like how the Dual Screen Lite fits neatly in my pocket and it feels like it belongs there
  • I recommend this gaming hand held to everyone

• by NathanPratt

I had recently bought this after my original Nintendo Dual Screen broke a couple weeks ago. I was impressed with the price and I liked the sleek look to it. I was very glad to learn that the screen was brighter and that the size was smaller. I thought that the previous version was to bulky and odd shaped but besides the brighter screen and size, i didn’t find much else different between this version and the previous.

When I played my games on this they looked fabulous. The color was much more appealing and looked amazing. The brighter screen

also brought out the graphics more.

The brightness is great because before even though the previous version had an illuminated screen, it was still annoying when sitting in a sunny room and having glare on the screen. With this new version of the Dual Screen, it is so bright that it is pleasant to play in any lighting situation. The size is wonderful.

I really like the rectangular shape of it. The previous version was odd shaped. I like how the Dual Screen Lite fits neatly in my pocket and it feels like it belongs there.

I wondered if the ...

• battery life would be affected by the brighter screen. If it would be a lower battery life than the previous version. I happily found that it is not.

Even though it is a brighter screen, the Dual Screen Lite is smaller so it kind of evens out. The battery life is still the same as the previous version. I can easily get ten hours plus with this.

So this makes it great for long trips and airplanes rides. I really appreciated this when me and my family drove up to my grandparents house for Christmas. It was a ten hour

drive and my Dual Screen Lite lasted the whole way up there! I was very impressed.

I recommend this gaming hand held to everyone. Whether your a child or an adult, it will provide you with hours upon hours of fun and excitement. You can also play against other people and you don’t even need a cord.

It’s all wireless! So go out and get this. I loved spending my trips playing all my favorite games on here and never getting bored. I really think that every kid or adult should get this for vacations and long trips.

You won’t regret it.

Nintendo DS Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282610497521031/k2311a1026/10.26.08