Spiderwick chronicles  » Movies  »
  • So I bought it for her on her last birthday
  • I think she must have watched it for about 5 times the next couple of days

• by Brooke

My sister has wanted to watch the Spiderwick Chronicles now for a long time. So I bought it for her on her last birthday. She was extremely excited when she got it and she watched it that night. I think she must have watched it for about 5 times the next couple of days. She really enjoys the movie and I

would say that no doubt it is her favorite movie. Every time she goes to watch a movie that is her first pick, matter of fact I am a little sick of watching it myself. I watch movies with her a lot and I would like to watch some other movies with her now.

While she loves the movie, I think it ...

• is alright. I do have to say that it is a creative movie. I just don’t care for it that much, it kind of bores me. I am way older than her though and it is a kid’s movie. So I guess it is just a movie for kids.

I do have to warn you that the movie does have violence in

it, and if you ask me it has a little too much violence for kids to watch. Overall I guess it is an alright movie. My sister loves it so I guess it is a good movie for children. If you are scared because of the violence I would suggest you watch it first and then decide if you want your kid to watch it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112610497431031/k2311a1026/10.26.08