Movie The love guru  » Movies  »
  • I think it could have been a lot of better especially with the actors that were in it
  • I just felt like a lot of it was stupid, it could have just been that I don't like that type of comedy though

• by Brooke

This was an overall alright movie I thought. I just didn’t care for it all that much. I think it was the type of movie it was. I think it could have been a lot of better especially with the actors that were in it. Jessica Alba, Mike Myers and Justin Timberlake

were all in it. As well some other people.

I just felt like a lot of it was stupid, it could have just been that I don’t like that type of comedy though. There was maybe only a couple of parts that made me smile and even less parts that made me ...

• really laugh.

Mike Myers plays a love guru in the movie that comes to help a hockey player deal with his love life. The hockey players playing in hockey isn’t too good because of his love life so he tries to help him. Jessica Alba plays the coach or something off the team.

It was an alright movie, I am sure that there are a lot of people that did like the movie. I just think it is a movie that isn’t for everyone. If you like the other mike myers movies, that he plays in then you probably will like this one as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112610497421031/k2311a1026/10.26.08