Movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall  » Movies  »
  • I thought it was overall a funny movie that made me laugh and smile throughout the whole movie
  • The movie was interesting and funny at the same time, it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be
  • I would recommend it to almost anyone to watch it

• by Brooke

This is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while. It’s about this guy who his girlfriend dumps him and he ends up going to Hawaii, and his girlfriend ends up being there with her new boyfriend at the same

time.

I thought it was overall a funny movie that made me laugh and smile throughout the whole movie. It’s hard to find movies like that. I didn’t think that there were any stupid parts in the movie, like a lot of comedy movies do have.

The one guy in it, I am not sure what his name is. He plays as the girls new boyfriend, I thought he was the funniest of all of them. The main guy is funny two, I just thought he ...

• Movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall
      was the funniest.

There were quite a few parts that I thought were really funny, I would like to even watch it again soon. My mom watched it with me and she laughed quite a bit as well.

The movie was interesting and

funny at the same time, it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I liked it anyway, it’s a movie I would watch again and I would buy it. I would recommend it to almost anyone to watch it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112610497411031/k2311a1026/10.26.08