Scooby doo and the goblin king  » Movies  »
  • I thought this scooby doo movie was different and fun from the other ones
  • I think we watched the movie about three times or possibly more, she wants me to buy it for her
  • I liked the movie and so did she, i would recommend watching it

• by Brooke

I rented this movie to watch with my sister. Overall it was pretty good. She has always liked scooby doo and so have I. I liked the creativity of it and the characters in it. There is a pumpkin in it, I can’t remember what his name is but basically he has life while his candle is lit inside of him. I thought this scooby doo movie was different and fun from the other

ones.

Shaggy and Scooby Doo go off on their own instead of the whole gang. They kind of go to another dimension to meet the goblin king, if they don’t then Velma, Fred and Daphne will all turn into monsters.

I think we watched the movie about three times or possibly more, she wants me to buy it for her. I liked the movie and so did she, i would recommend watching it.

Like ...

• I said before, the creativity of it and how it was different than original scooby doo shows and movies is what I liked. I think a lot of people would like it.

Shaggy and Scooby Doo are trick or treating and then they come upon a house where there is a magical store basically, they go in and talk to the man at the store. While they are there they see a fairy come

in and then this magician who wants real magic captures the fairy and is off to see the goblin king. The man who has the magic shop shows Shaggy and Scooby in a snow globe, that if they don’t go help then the other gang members will be turned into monsters. I don’t want to spoil the end but if you have kids that like scooby doo, I think they will watch this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112510497381231/k2311a1025/10.25.08