Assassin’s Creed for Xbox 360
  • I was happy to see that the game company went ahead with the free running idea for the game
  • The game style is that of a free running experience
  • I was so impressed with this that I would spend hours just climbing things or purposely hitting soldiers and letting them pursue me just to see how many different ways I could escape from them
  • I found using my dagger in sweeping combos very rewarding, throwing is punches and kicks and finishing the enemy off with a sweeping slice of my dagger
  • I loved this game and I recommend it to any gamer looking for both a challenge and a exciting game to entertain them for hours upon hours

• by NathanPratt

What an amazing and in depth game! Assassin’s Creed is a free running and open environment game based during the Crusades but at the same time in the future. You get to be this cool and collected Assassin named Altair and let me tell you, he’s one crazed guy. I was happy to see that the game company went ahead with the free running idea for the game.

It really makes things like running away exciting. The story is intriguing and draws you in right from the start.

I couldn’t help to feel that after a couple minutes of playing the game that I knew the main character personally. The game style is that of a free

running experience.

When attacked or chased you can either stay and fight using a great arsenal of weapons and attack combos or you can run and escape using all of your surroundings as a way of escape. From climbing the buildings around you to sprinting through the streets, running across rooftops and then diving off them into wagons of hay to hide from pursuing soldiers.

Literally everything on the map and screen can be climbed, scaled, jumped off or ran across. I was so impressed with this that I would spend hours just climbing things or purposely hitting soldiers and letting them pursue me just to see how many different ways I could escape from them.

I ...

• had so much fun just doing this. The combat mode in the game is so detailed and every aspect of it is carefully played out.

The different ways of approaching a fight are endless. I found using my dagger in sweeping combos very rewarding, throwing is punches and kicks and finishing the enemy off with a sweeping slice of my dagger.

The Sword was also a fun alternative to the dagger but I found the hidden blade to provide tons of fun and excitement. I loved how I could sneak up on a unsuspecting soldier or a assassination target and get then from behind with the hidden blade, and then take off and run leaving them for

dead.

I was so impressed with the environment as well. The game provided multiple maps with its own objectives, challenges, and side quests.

I was wide eyed at the sheer size of the maps, they were huge! With tons of things to do and to keep me busy. What a fun game! I have been playing video games for years and I know when I see a good game.

Everything form the intriguing story to the exciting combat, the detailed environment and the endless supply of quests and challenges. I loved this game and I recommend it to any gamer looking for both a challenge and a exciting game to entertain them for hours upon hours.

I love this game!

Assassin's Creed for Xbox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282410496980731/k2311a1024/10.24.08