Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for Gameboy Advance  » Games  »
  • I have been a fan of the Fire Emblem series for a long time and let me tell you this game is an amazing work of art
  • I found it also fun to have battles with other friends who owned this game
  • If your looking for a gaming experience you'll never forget whether it's on the road, at home, at school, or anywhere then get this game

• by NathanPratt

I have been a fan of the Fire Emblem series for a long time and let me tell you this game is an amazing work of art. Fire Emblem keeps on impressing me more and more. I simply loved this game. Fire Emblem is a turn based, strategic role playing game where you get to command different classes of troops on the battlefield.

The game has an amazing storyline to it and kept me wanting more after every chapter of the story. I felt the story was too short but that didn’t stop me from having a great time playing this. Believe me it’s worth it.

The story was very detailed and entertaining and even though it was shorter than I hoped it would be, it was still exciting and well worth my time and money. Not only the story but the characters themselves are amazing and how your characters grow. I soon learned that each character was very different.

Each had there own distinct personality and they were never alike. Even the enemies. I loved how I got to control who leveled up and how they would turn out.

Which classes they would turn into and how powerful they got. The customization with each character is an awesome aspect of the ...

• game. I loved being able to have two horsemen and being able to change them into two separate classes.

There are tons of weapons you can give your characters as well as the wide selection of items that will boost different skills or give them new abilities. I really liked how I was able to use different characters in combo attacks and that each character had a role to play. Never was I in a battle where I would have a useless character.

Even if you complete the story chances are that your characters aren’t fully leveled up. I liked having something to do after I

beat the game like maxing out my characters and building up the ones I didn’t use in the beginning. I found it also fun to have battles with other friends who owned this game.

I was glad that I came across this game and I can tell you that it kept me busy and still does for a very long time. I recommend it to everyone. This game is too good to for you to ignore.

If your looking for a gaming experience you’ll never forget whether it’s on the road, at home, at school, or anywhere then get this game. I love it and it is amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282410496910631/k2311a1024/10.24.08