Avon Sweet Shoppe Lip Balm in Chocolate
  • You can actually smell real chocolate in this lip balm, which I like but it does make me want the real thing
  • The only downside is that it contains no SPF factor in it, which I prefer

• by Melissa Glenn
      Our Nova Scotia winters and spring’s are very drying on the skin and lips. I frequently use lip balm sometimes alone, and sometimes over my lipsticks.

I received Avon’s Sweet Shoppe Lip Balm in Chocolate as a gift and its by far the fasting acting lip balm I have

ever used.

This lip balm does not go on chalky or greasy like others I have tried.

It feels like liquid silk when I rub it over my lips.

You only need a little bit, and within five minutes of using it for the first time, my lips felt ...

• noticeably less dry.

This lip balm is the colour of cocoa, but it glides on your lips without any colour going on them.

You can actually smell real chocolate in this lip balm, which I like but it does make me want the real thing.

The packaging I like

too, little chocolate coloured gingerbread men on the tube, makes me feel like a kid again.

Made with both petroleum and beeswax this lip balm is destined to work for even the dryest lips.

The only downside is that it contains no SPF factor in it, which I prefer.

In the summer I’ll have to switch.

quick note by anonymous :

At first I thought chocolate lip balm. It won’t work. Lip balm won’t smell like chocolate. Well Avon was successful. Goes on smooth. I don’t have to reapply every five minutes. The chocolate smell is just right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31230449690430/k2311a0423/4.23.06