TV show Lost  » TV  »
1.5
  • I dislike some characters and love others
  • I think the concept was great until the others really came into play, then it all began its downhill descent in my opinion
  • I know I am not alone in this one because many people I know who were really crazy for lost also admit to rarely if ever tuning in

• by Jeannie Granath

I watched Lost about three years ago, up until the end of the third season, when it was just getting too weird for me. No weird is not the word, unreal is how it was.

The idea behind Lost is really cool, and

the first few seasons are great, as for the more recent seasons, I am not sure as I mainly steer clear of the television show now, but sometimes I will flip it over to sci fi lost specials depending on the seaason they are showing.

I dislike some characters and love others.

Sawyer and Kate both annoy me, as Jack does also on occassion, but I loved Mr Eko, Hugho, John and Rose.

I think the concept was great until the others really came into play,

• TV show Lost
      then it all began its downhill descent in my opinion.

I know I am not alone in this one because many people I know who were really crazy for lost also admit to rarely if ever tuning in.

Several people specifically mention that

they aren’t into the others and their stories and lives.

If you haven’t watched this television show,start at the beginning if you can, and watch all of the episodes you care to, and decide for yourself, but I stop watching after the third season usually.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102210496690331/k2311a1022/10.22.08