Be Kind Rewind dvd  » Movies  »
0.5
  • I was really quite disappointed with this film, as I have been with most Jack Black films with the exception of The Pick of Destiny
  • What I didn't like about this movie,was it was it was fairly boring
  • I thought this film sucked and I considered it a waste of like 2 hours of my life

• by Jeannie Granath

I watched Be Kind Rewind last week starring Jack Black and Mos Def. I had high expectations of this comedy for some reason, I guess the previews just made it look like a great film. As I was attempting to stay awake thru the movie, I kept thinking”No its going to get really great… don’t

fall asleep now…” I drank 2 20 ounce cups of coffee, made countless trips to the restroom from the coffee, and while pausing the film each time I got up, I didn’t find the funny part! I was really quite disappointed with this film, as I have been with most Jack Black films with the ...

• exception of The Pick of Destiny. School of Rock sucked, Nacho Libre sucked and Be Kind Rewind sucked as well! Saving Silverman was pretty funny in Jack Blacks defense and he kills me in Tenacious D. What I didn’t like about this movie,was it was it was fairly boring. The idea was great, and maybe
        if different actor had been involved the film would have been better. This is just my opinion, and if you loved Be Kind Rewind, thats cool, but I am not a fan of this movie, maybe its just me? I thought this film sucked and I considered it a waste of like 2 hours of my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112210496680331/k2311a1022/10.22.08