Playstation 3  » Games  »
  • I have played many games on both systems and I'll say xbox is more family friendly but I like those games where action and a good story require a mature rating
  • Now we play the same games together online for free saving us what we estimated to be the cost of a small car

• by kenawesome

At first I wanted an xbox 360. They seemed so cool. Then I did a little research and found out what playstation had to offer. It seems way to good to be true.

First PS3 had a wireless function so if your in the right area you can get free internet. The lowest grade PS3 is 80gb (gigabytes). Thats about half the memory of a newly purchased laptop computer.

I have played many games on both systems and I’ll say xbox is more family friendly but I like those games where action and a good story require a

mature rating. Now if you buy the PS3 eyecam for 40 dollars and you have internet PS3 has it on chat room you can use for free to talk to up to 6 different people via video feed. Meaning I’m half way around the word and I’m talking to a guy in japan online for free and we can see each other on the t.

v. The picture is good quality too. For another 50 dollars you can get a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse (40 for the keyboard, 10 for the mouse) and its like you half ...

• your own computer.

You’ll have full access to the internet and some application aredownloadable and will run like a windows browser. Finally me and a friend discovered an unexpected bonus. Like the other systems the all have their own networks where you can buy games and download them on to your system.

Well we became friends with a guy using their video chat and we exchanged each others network passwords and screennames, doing this we were able to download all the games that we each had purchased from the online store. So we got his games and

he got ours. Now we play the same games together online for free saving us what we estimated to be the cost of a small car.

All hail the playstaion. I like xbox but I don’t feel it is as developed as the playstation, I feel it was merely an off attempt to rival the PS3. I forgot to mention it comes with a built in blue ray player for higher quality movies.

These alone retail for about 300 dollars. PS3 new price is 399 so for 100 dollars more I would deffinitely say your getting your money worth.

Playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282210496670331/k2311a1022/10.22.08