Canon Powershot A520
  • The only thing that gave me a problem are the batteries

• by summer01

Canon Powershot A520 is a good digital camera to buy if your main consideration is budget. The money that will be spent for this digital camera would be worth it.

The digital camera has: 4.0 megapixel resolution 4x zoom lens SD memory card 1.8″ lcd display

I’m not much of a fan for digital cameras since I always got confused with the buttons to be used

because you have to press many buttons. I dont easily comprehend what certain button is for. So when the time came that I need a digital camera and bought Canon, I was almost reluctant to use it. But I got surprise on how easy it is to use. At a few tries, I have the gist on how to use the basics of the ...

• digital camera. I didn’t even explore the more complicated functions of the digital camera until recently because I was already satisfied by using the basics.

As for the quality of images, the camera produces excellent photos. The photos are brilliant regardless of the high/low resolution you use.

The only thing that gave me a problem are the batteries. Unlike other digital cameras which can be directly

plug to recharge, it uses AA batteries. I needed to buy a rechargeable batteries so as not to waste money. But carrying them around in my bag is quite bulky. Though, it still has its advantages such as when you run out of batteries in the middle of a shoot, you could always buy on any store nearby (you’ll not need to wait for hours to have it recharge).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432210496610331/k2311a1022/10.22.08