365jobs4u.com scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • Also with the simplicity in which they explained each plan,made me believe the site even more

• by Sydney

I was looking for a legitimate work from home job and I stumbled upon this www.365jobs4u.com. This is the site that appears on top of google search lists when you type in Home based jobs.

The professionalism with which this site was made,it made a positive impression in my mind,that it is a legitimate site. Also with

the simplicity in which they explained each plan,made me believe the site even more. Plus they had mentioned their bank accounts,into which you could invest the money. And there were certain testimonials from people who said they satisfied with this site.

So I enrolled for the FORM FILLING JOB for which I had to pay Rs 2000.

• I willingly did so,and within 1-2 days got a reply on how to start the job. It required me to make a number of postings of ads which contained this websites links.More number of posts,more pay for me. I did around 1500 ad postings and would get paid Rs4500 for that. I awaited for the payment,which
        is 7th-15th of every month. 15th Sept passed by and I did not get any payment. They did not even respond to my emails and calls. That is when I realized I have been duped.

My sincere request to all people who are searching for a home based job in India,stay away from this site. Biggest scam on the net.

365jobs4u.com scam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602210496400331/k2311a1022/10.22.08