Weight Watchers Diet Program  » Health  »
0.5
  • It is really amazing how popular it has come
  • I say it is a diet and not a life style change because of my personal experience with both
  • To my astonishment at the time all twenty dieticians said they do not recommend Weight Watchers because it is not something that well help in the long run

• by missyleicester

I’m sure many of you have tried or are doing the Weight Watcher’s Diet Program. It is really amazing how popular it has come. I’m very surprised.

For those of you that are not familar with Weight Watchers, it is a diet (many say it is a life style change but no it is a fad diet) that allows you to count points to try to help you lose weight and learn how to eat healthy. I say it is a diet and not a life style change because of my personal experience with both.

A life style change

is not counting points to lose weight. A life style change is a new way of thinking about how to put exercise into your life more often and eat healthier.

I did a lot of research on this. I talked to exactly twenty dieticians on this subject matter.

I asked about Weight Watchers and the difference between that and a lifestyle change. To my astonishment at the time all twenty dieticians said they do not recommend Weight Watchers because it is not something that well help in the long run.

It’s kind of a right now type of diet even though most everything ...

• you read about them says other wise. Sure you can lose weight on any fad diet including Weight Watchers but the chances are 90% of that you will gain back in the long run but with a real lifestyle change you will more likely keep what you lose off.

Take a look at what is actually in those Weight Watcher meals that are located in the frozen food section at your local grocery store. Some of those meals are ok but some are filled with carbohydrates and sodium.

Those carbohydrates will turn to sugar and make you want more

and more. Not only that but it will cause you to actually gain weight and you have to work that much harder with exercise to burn it off.

Not only does Weight Watchers sell frozen meals but they also sell pills, scales water bottles and so forth which makes me trust them even less. Not only that but who has the time to count and look up points for every little thing that may go in your mouth, including gum?

Weight Watchers does have a website.

It is http://www. weightwatchers.

com. I do not recommend this diet though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342110496181131/k2311a1021/10.21.08