Breville Die-Cast Hemisphere Blender  » Housewares  »
  • The ice crush feature is probably the best feature as it crushes the ice prior to making the shakes
  • I am amazed the cost isn't a little lower though, they go for around $185.00 to around $250.00, depending where you purchase one
  • Williams and Sonoma has a life time warranty on all of their Breville blenders which I think can't be beat

• by mbt

I absolutely do love the Breville Blender. The ice crush feature is probably the best feature as it crushes the ice prior to making the shakes.

It is nice to have the automatic touch buttons and I am in love with how much

horse power the Breville has, 7 horse powers to turn my favorite shake into a creamy treat.

The handy cord has a hole where the plug is so that I can easily take it out of the outlet.

One of the negatives I don’t care for though is the top comes off when the smooth button is on.

I literally have to hold the top on so it doesn’t fly off and all the contents come spraying out.

There is a handy ring on the lid ...

• Breville Die-Cast Hemisphere Blender
      though so that pulling it off is easy.

Another thing I don’t care for is the plastic container as it is harder to clean than glass.

I am amazed the cost isn’t a little lower though, they go for around $185 to around

$250, depending where you purchase one.

Also, depending on where you purchase your Breville blender, the warranty is a year or more.

Williams and Sonoma has a life time warranty on all of their Breville blenders which I think can’t be beat!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532010495980131/k2311a1020/10.20.08