Yummy Chummies  » Pets  »
  • Well, anyway, I found some fish flavored dog treats that are not too bad

• by Tessa Dick

Most dogs love fish, and they rarely get it. I’ll bet that if some company made a fish flavored dog food, it would sell like mad. Well, anyway, I found some fish flavored dog treats that are not too bad.

My dog Bandit will eat almost anything, but he always lets me know whether he is just eating it,

or he is actually enjoying it. Bandit loves Yummy Chummies, and they are more healthful than most doggie junk food.

I got the original soft ‘n chewy Wild Alaska Salmon flavor, and the first ingredient listed on the package is salmon! What a find! These treats do have some wheat flour, but the ingredients are better than what you ...

• find in most dog treats. They also have more protein and less fat than most.

The analysis listed on the back of the pouch says:

crude protein, minimum 15% crude fat, minimum 1% crude fiber, maximum 1% moisture, maximum 29%

Bandit (a Rottie mix) does not have a tail to wag, but he does wag his whole hind end when he

sees me opening the plastic pouch with the Ziploc seal. Since he’s a big doggie, and these little treats are only about half an inch square, I give him three of them at one time.

Yummy Chummies are a food treat the Bandit loves, and they are more healthful than most doggie junk food.

Thank you so much for reading my review!

~~~

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292010495960131/k2311a1020/10.20.08