Kroger Chocolate Eclair Bars  » Food  »
  • I love these, so of course I bought a box
  • This is a delicious treat regardless of if it is summer, or winter or when ever
  • I just enjoyed one, and am in ice cream heaven

• by Jeannie Granath

I was at my local kroger marketplace and on a freezer end cap I saw that kroger chocolate eclair ice cream bars were on sale for two dollars for a box of six. I love these, so of course I bought a box. This ice cream treat takes me back to school days, when on Friday’s if

I had been good all week, my mom and dad would give me thirty cents to have one at school after lunch. I was always torn between chocolate and strawberry but my fiance hates artifical strawberry, so I always end up with chocolate as an adult. We both love this ice cream treat and are always more ...

• than happy to share a box as a treat through out the week. These treats are cchocolate ice cream, with vanilla over the top of that, then coated with yummy sprinkle type peices. If I could get them without the stick that would be even better as the wooden stick tastes nasty and makes me gag a
        little… But I am weird like that. This is a delicious treat regardless of if it is summer, or winter or when ever! I just enjoyed one, and am in ice cream heaven! 6 bars for $2 is a great deal!

If you run across these, Good Humor also makes a higher priced version, try them! You will love them too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272010495950131/k2311a1020/10.20.08