Xbox 360
  • And I was instantly floored by the experience
  • Coming to the disadvantages, the hardware crashes are very frequent
  • Unfortunately, Microsoft have not been able to fix this problem till now

• by Akhilesh

My first Xbox 360 gaming was at my cousin’s place where I played Gears of War in it. And I was instantly floored by the experience. I just couldn’t believe that gaming could be so rich and fantastic. I was just used to gaming on my pc till then but Xbox 360 was just so graphically enhanced that I immediately took a liking to it. Since then I’ve been playing games on the

Xbox 360 very frequently and found it very exciting.

The graphics are very rich for most of the games except a few. Also the sound quality is unbeatable. I’ve played sony playstation 2 also but Xbox is far ahead of it. The game controller is innovative and was a bit different from other game controllers that i usually used and hence it took some time to get used to it.

Also a new feature is ...

• that the console can be powered on and off with a remote. this same remote can also be used to open the disc tray. Also the Xbox dashboard is highly customisable with themes pre-loaded on the hard disk. The dashboard and the interface are very easy to navigate. Coming to the online services I’ve not much idea about it but I have heard that Xbox Live is great.

Coming to the disadvantages, the hardware

crashes are very frequent. A hardware crash is represented by the three red lights( popularly known as “the red ring of death”). The console gets heated up pretty quickly and doesn’t cool that fast. This interruption in gameplay because of crahes is very predominant among Xbox’s all around the world. Unfortunately, Microsoft have not been able to fix this problem till now. Overall when there is no interruption, Xbox provides an xcellent gaming experience.

Xbox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282010495890131/k2311a1020/10.20.08