Avon Lip Balms
  • I think my favorite is the Dew Kiss Lip Dew or the Moisture Therapy

• by missyleicester

I love Avon Lip Balms. I have used them since I was a little girl. There was an Avon representative where my dad worked so he woild buy them from her and my parents would put them in my stocking on Christmas morning from Santa.

They keep your lips from getting chapped and keep them nice and moist. I use them all of the time.

I usually keep one at work, one at home and one in my purse.

Avon comes out with different flavors and they have flavors they sell all of the time.

The different flavors depend on the time of year. Like now they are selling for Christmas so the flavors in their cataloge are Sugar Cookie, Gingerbread, Candy Cane and Wintermint.

They also have some geared towards High School Musical. They come in raspberry, blueberry, cherry, and grape.

They also have some geared toward Disney. The come in grape, cherry, raspberry and vanilla.

The regular flavors are ...

• bubble gum, cherry, strawberry, dew kiss lip dew, Avon Basics Care Deeply with Aloe, Naturals which come in peach or vanilla, moisture therapy intensive moisturizing lip treatment, or their slick tints for lips which come in glossy rose, opal and wine. I think my favorite is the Dew Kiss Lip Dew or the Moisture Therapy.

I have tried the slick tints for lips and they are ok but they do leave a tint on your lips much

like lipstick and the colors tend to be too light or too dark for me. I just ordered both of the naturals lip balms (peach and vanilla) to try them.

My suggestion is to try them. They are cheap.

They usually run some where around 99¢ but sometimes you can get them on special like this campaigne they are 69¢. They are great for protecting your lips and helping to heal dry chapped lips.

I recommend them!

Avon Lip Balms

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010495860131/k2311a1020/10.20.08