Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • They raved about it so much that I decided to purchase one myself
  • I must admit when I first touched the mousse, I thought that I would be disappointed
  • When I applied it, I spread it on my problem areas and it blended perfectly

• by ilovewriting73

I first came to know of this product when most of my friends recommended it to me. They raved about it so much that I decided to purchase one myself. I was not disappointed. The foundation comes in a compact container that fits right well into your make-up kit. I must admit when I first touched the mousse, I

thought that I would be disappointed. But when I applied it on my face, the foundation worked like magic. When I applied it, I spread it on my problem areas and it blended perfectly. It concealed my eye bags and some of my skin imperfections. However, the foundation wears off after a few hours. This happened because I was ...

• given the wrong shade. In order to prevent this, here are some tips for choosing the right shade: If you have oily skin or you are acidic, choose one shade lighter since when your skin becomes oily, the foundation gets darker. If you have normal to dry skin, choose the right shade for you. Note that the foundation still
        wears off after a few hours especially if you get sweaty.

Ask the sales representative to assist you in choosing the right shade, and if you are acidic or have oily skin, do not forget to mention this so that she can suggest a lighter shade for you.

After trying this and you’ll never look for anything better that’s worth your money.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010495840131/k2311a1020/10.20.08