Barack Obama  » Local news  »
  • I believe that the election affects the whole world and people from other countries should learn more about it
  • I think McCain is simply rude in the three debates that I have watched

• by edward1124

To be honest, I am a foreigner from the Philippines to be exact that followed the U.S. election from the start. I believe that the election affects the whole world and people from other countries should learn more about it.

If I am a U.S. citizen, I would choose Barack Obama. He portrays

himself to me as a man who knows what he is doing especially now that the world is in a global economic crisis. The next president must stand up to face the challenge of this crisis. Everyone knows that if the U.S. economy crashes, the whole world will follow soon enough. Obama’s economic ...

• policies are better than McCain’s because McCain wants to freeze spending but Obama wants to spend more. The economy needs to be pump-primed to help it weather the crisis and Obama can do just that.

I watched the three presidential debates and I have to say Obama really did a better job than

John McCain. He kept his cool and at times, he may seem a little elusive but he can still score excellent points. I think McCain is simply rude in the three debates that I have watched. It shows something about character and attitude.

I hope Obama becomes the next president of the US

Barack Obama

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 362010495640131/k2311a1020/10.20.08