Rexona Forces Anti-perspirant Deo For Men  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the scent of this Rexona Forces Anti-perspirant Deodorant on my man
  • Personally I believe that such price is reasonable or you may even consider it cheap once you have tried this and discover what it has to offer
  • One more thing I like about this product is that it is 100% alcohol-free
  • Rexona Forces absolutely gave me the best choice for my husband's anti-perspirant deodorant

• by Spygirl

I love the scent of this Rexona Forces Anti-perspirant Deodorant on my man. It is not a perfume but a body spray deodorant that controls sweating and help eliminate foul body odor.

The scent of Rexona Forces on my husband gives this impression that he is wearing an expensive perfume.

It is a fact that men sweat 50% more than

women. I personally reckon that that’s the reason why men need more deodorizing than women. Rexona Forces will surely do the job. It promises 24 hour protection against body odor. It costs $8.95AusD in a 150ml tin can with a new spray system. Personally I believe that such price is reasonable or you may ...

• even consider it cheap once you have tried this and discover what it has to offer.

One more thing I like about this product is that it is 100% alcohol-free. My husband have this extremely dry skin too that if he use any products with alcohol his skin tends to get itchy and more dry. As a

wife and responsible for the shopping of what we all need at home I must know which products are better for the whole family. Rexona Forces absolutely gave me the best choice for my husband’s anti-perspirant deodorant.

What a lucky husband I got…he gets more kisses now from me! Thanks to Rexona Forces. It simply makes him irresistible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311910495560631/k2311a1019/10.19.08