Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for Xbox 360
  • Then I rented this game from my local video store and boy was I impressed
  • The combat in the game is so amazing and intriguing
  • At first I thought this was too good to be true but then I played through the story and found how awesome each move looked and how diverse each character was
  • I highly recommend this game to any fan of the Dragon Ball Z series or anyone who is looking for a good fighting game

• by NathanPratt

I have been a fan of Dragon Ball Z for many years and I had tried many of the franchises games and was never satisfied. Then I rented this game from my local video store and boy was I impressed! This game gave me exactly what I wanted. What I wanted was a game to relive the events from the show and this game did exactly that.

The game’s story goes through pretty much the entire television series and features almost all

the characters from the show. I was very happy with this seeing as there was quite a few characters that I wanted to play as.

I was immediately drawn into the game and found it exciting right from the beginning. The cut scenes in the game are cool but repetitive since they use the same cut scenes with different characters and voices.

This got annoying after awhile and I was unimpressed with it. The voices and dialogue in the game are neat ...

• and each character always has something different to say.

I was glad to see that the dialogue fit that characters personality. The combat in the game is so amazing and intriguing.

I loved how I could replicate the exact moves used on the television show and bring down my opponents with my favorite attacks. The attacks look exactly like the show and each character has his or her unique set of moves.

At first I thought this was too good to be

true but then I played through the story and found how awesome each move looked and how diverse each character was. This game has provided tons of fun for me and my friends.

I loved how easy it was to pick up and at the same time the challenge it offered me. I highly recommend this game to any fan of the Dragon Ball Z series or anyone who is looking for a good fighting game.

Try it. You won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281810495490531/k2311a1018/10.18.08