A1 Chicago Steakhouse Marinade  » Food  »
  • When we decided to grill out the other night I decided to look for something different
  • I like it because I can still taste the flavor of the meat and the sauce adds a little extra kick
  • The whole family liked it and we will definitely be using it again

• by yellowmay

If you are looking for something a little bit new and different to marinade your steaks in then you should try A1 Chicago Steakhouse Marinade. When we decided to grill out the other night I decided to look for something different.

We usually us a dry season and just sprinkle it on them as they are

cooking.

I am very glad that I picked up this steak sauce.

Of course to start off with the taste is exceptional, it is far better than any other I have tried lately.

It is a spicy blend but without being too strong.

I like it because I can still taste the flavor of the ...

• meat and the sauce adds a little extra kick.

I soaked them for a few hours before and the flavor of this steak sauce really got into the meat and made for a great dinner.

I also really like the fact that unlike some sauces or marinades that I have gotten in the past, this one

really sticks to the outside of the meat and cooks on it instead of melting, and sliding off.

It is great stuff.

The whole family liked it and we will definitely be using it again.

The price was great too, it was the average that I usually pay for a marinade and I did not have to give more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271810495460531/k2311a1018/10.18.08