The Heritage House Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1303 South King Street, Windsor, NC 27983
  • I bought a chef salad from there yesterday and it was huge
  • I think my favorite thing there is the corn sticks

• by missyleicester

The Heritage House Restaurant is a favorite among a lot of the local people that live in Bertie County. The Heritage House also has a lot of people that come from out of town to have breakfast, lunch, or dinner there. They primarly cook southern cooking.

They offer a buffet for lunch and dinner as well as a breakfast buffet on Saturdays. Of course their menu offers a lot options other than the buffet.

If you don’t

like southern style cooking you can order one of their great salads. I bought a chef salad from there yesterday and it was huge.

I loved it. All of the vegetables were fresh and it had a nice boiled egg on it as well.

I used to eat breakfast there every morning with my dad before we both had to go to work. It was a wonderful place for us to just talk,

• read the newspaper, and have a wonderful meal.

The staff there are wonderful people and are always friendly. They stay busy but still never let your glass become empty.

They are fast as well. I defiantly give the service an A+.

The atmosphere is great as well. It is very inviting and makes you want to eat there.

It has kind of a southern style decor but very

nicely done. I remember when I was growing up the restaurant was not as big as it is now.

Also they had antiques hanging on the wall such as old saws and so forth. It was nice then to.

I think my favorite thing there is the corn sticks. I love them! Their barbeque is really good too.

I give the Heritage House an A++ for their service and the food!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71810495380531/k2311a1018/10.18.08