Samsung i850  » Phones  »
  • So I decided to upgrade my Lg phone into a Samsung
  • And from what I learned, the camera is what EVERYONE is hollering about these days
  • To be honest this is the only reason I bought the phone in the first place
  • So superficial I know, but thats what I do with my time

• by crystalowy

So I decided to upgrade my Lg phone into a Samsung. Now I wasn’t sure what model I Wanted to buy but I knew my budget. Well…. I sort of broke my budget once the sales guy swept me off my feet. I had become extremly tired of my old Lg Chocolate,especially since my puppy seems to find it tastier much more of the time than I use it. My intention was to at least upgrade

the current model that I had; emphasis on the word “intention.” Until I saw that beautfiful gadget better known as the Samsung i850. This phone, to me is the God of all Phones right about now.

FIrst off it’s a sleek phone, I’m a woman so sleek “sheek.” One of the other things that I adored about this phone, well one of the main things is the camera. And from what I learned, the camera is ...

• what EVERYONE is hollering about these days. The Samsung i8510 has an 8 mega pixel camera in it! this is something to say wow about folks because a nice camera on a phone is hard to come by these days.To be honest this is the only reason I bought the phone in the first place. So superficial I know, but thats what I do with my time. take pictures. I hate lugging around my digital camera
        all the time; so to be able to retract it from my phone makes my life a heck of a lot easier. I don’t have time to change my hand bag just so I can fit in my digital camera in it for the scrapbook of life.

So for all you folks, who buy phones for the camera, you may want to check on the Samsung i8510; thats if you are willing to pay around $800 bucks for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371710495251131/k2311a1017/10.17.08