Multi functional Mandolin
  • The wavy slicer I never thought I would use but I think hat is the blade that I use most often
  • I found out that the it isn't a good Julienne blade isn't so good for match stick potatoes though because they come out way too thin for my linking
  • There is only one small problem that I have with this Mandolin

• by Raz

This mandolin comes with 5 stainless steel blades. A grater, shredder, slicer, wavy slicer and one to Julienne. The all snap in and out of place and when not in use they are stored in compartments under the mandolin. It is made of plastic and stainless steel and best of all it is dishwasher safe.

I

use the slicer for cucumbers onions (so great not to have watery eyes) for slicing cheese bars. I also use the grater for cheese, and cabbage. The wavy slicer I never thought I would use but I think hat is the blade that I use most often. I make potato chops, carrot chips, apple chips and ...

• banana chips (use slightly under ripe bananas) The Julienne slicer is great for because most vegetables that I use for stir frying or if I just wan them small enough to add to sauces or as a garnish for meat. I found out that the it isn’t a good Julienne blade isn’t so good for match
        stick potatoes though because they come out way too thin for my linking.

There is only one small problem that I have with this Mandolin. I am left with pieces or chunks between the blade and the handle because the handle can not be pushed down far enough to get all of what I am slicing.

quick note by anonymous :

If you are left with pieces/chunks after using the pusher tool, simply remove the outer pusher and use the inner one to finish the job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531710495211131/k2311a1017/10.17.08