The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • While the 15mL tube of eye cream was a lot more expensive than the lip balm (the eye cream's roughly $14 while the lip balm is around $4), I bought it anyway hoping that it would work
  • I thought one tube would last me one month or two, but I was wrong
  • It won't work immediately, but in the long term, you'll definitely get your money's worth

• by online_girl

I was first introduced to the Body Shop’s Vitamin E line when a friend gave me a tube of lip balm. Encased in the line’s trademark baby pink, the lip balm itslef worked wonderfully over my dry lips. I was very happy with the results, so I quickly went to the nearest Body Shop store and looked over the other products from the line.

I picked out the eye cream because I wanted something for my eye bags which was getting bigger by the moment due to stress from school work.

While the 15mL tube of eye cream was a lot more expensive than the lip balm (the eye cream’s roughly $14 while the lip balm is around $4), I bought it anyway hoping that it would work.

It has been two years since I bought my first tube of Vitamin E eye cream and I’m still using this product. I like it for several reasons. First, it’s effective. I used the product for a few months before noticing its effects. Not only did I have less puffiness around my eye, the ...

• circles were also completely gone! Many of my classmates believed that I was not stressed out a lot because they were sporting dark circles under their eyes everyday while I had none. Even one of my professors commented on my bright and youthful eyes. Second, it gives me value for my money. I thought one tube would last me one month or two, but I was wrong. Such a small tube lasted me around 6 months, so it was really cheap considering how much I spent on it. The cream
        itself is very thin and easy to spread so I only need a very small amount for each eye. Third, it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. While some eye creams can sting, this one doesn’t. It also doesn’t have any fragrance and coloring, so it’s very gentle on my skin. It works slowly but surely.

I’ve already shared this wonderful discovery with a few of my friends. I’m hoping that you’d give it a try as well. It won’t work immediately, but in the long term, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311710495151131/k2311a1017/10.17.08