Olay Total Effects face moisturizer
1.0
  • I am so disappointed since Olay is known in the world and from all the advertisements and all the review from fellow users
  • Well, based from my experience I don't see any good side from this product

• by cloclo

This product intrigued me when ever since it hit the Philippine market. It promises to make the skin look 7 years younger in just 7 days. It’s tempting so I’ve tried it. When applied it really have a nice finish. I just don’t like the smell of it. It smells like a rubber glue. It is a bit heavy on the face and since I have an oily face, after a few hours of having it on, my face

turns super oily. So it promises great results within 7 days or even after applying it. Sure I did see a result once I have applied it. But after a few days of using this product my skin breaks out like crazy. I certainly don’t like it. I am so disappointed since Olay is known in the world and from all the advertisements and all the review from fellow users. I am really disappointed.

The Good: Well, based from ...

• my experience I don’t see any good side from this product. Well, I can say the matte finish because I don’t need to put much powder anymore.

The Bad: > The smell. It really is not friendly on my nasal. I smell rubber when I am applying this product.

> The heavy feeling of it when applied on the face. I felt like my face is caking because of this product.

> The effect on my face. I did not

see great results I saw the worst result that I have experienced in my entire life ever since using products on my face.

> The price. Really not worth it. I can buy some cheap face moisturizer for a better result.

The Verdict: Well, from the statistics of my “the bad” from “the good” it just shows that Olay and I are not meant for each other. It might work beautifully for others but it does not work for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311610495020331/k2311a1016/10.16.08