BENQ FP731 Monitor
  • Ihad to get it replaced once, but the people at the customer service were very kind and replaced it within 3 weeks

• by Stephancelmare360
      I got this 17″ LCD about 2 years ago, it seemed a good deal at the time, and it was a pretty good one then! Now these days my monitor cant keep up with

the new monitors on the market. It has a 24ms rate, which isnt very good considering the new monitors out there! But like anything time takes away value. I feel this monitor is very ...

• good and higly sugegst for anybody that is willing to buy it! You may be thinking why would I buy a old monitor, but you might get a good deal on ebay. Its overall
        a great gaming monitor, and can play DVDs at a very nice frame rate! Ihad to get it replaced once, but the people at the customer service were very kind and replaced it within 3 weeks!

Liz says :

I have the above monitor. For my screensaver I have the time rotating around the screen. The time apears ok but it appears sideways instead of horizontal. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it but to no avail. Please can you help?

Jules Li says :

On your computer press alt ctrl up. This should then re-position the time to the correct position.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33230449500630/k2311a0423/4.23.06