Loreal paris colour rays  » Cosmetics  »
  • Indeed I bought one and by the way this isn't the first time I dyed my hair I just change brands when I don't get satisfied

• by k_rose

As an Asian, I have a very straight natural black hair. I could be a fashion freak sometimes especially if I see my friends having new stuff going on in their fashion scents.

The first plan I had is to do some changes in my appearance

through my hair.

I wanted to put some highlights and especially here in Japan people are hair freaks, lingerie freaks and fashion is like 10 years advance.

I don’t wanna look like an alien looking all dull with black hair.

Hair dyes are all over the supermarket, and many brands to be confused of.

I spot on L’oreal Paris Colour rays coz the model in the picture has this glowy look and thought the color (blonde) could be good for highlights.

Indeed I bought one and by the way this isn’t the first ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311610494970331/k2311a1016/10.16.08