Bank Of America Online
www.bankofamerica.com
  • I needed a bank account last year, and the problem is that I move around alot
  • I thought this would be a great account for me
  • I would recommend Bank of America to anyone who needs a checking account, you can't go wrong with a free account, that is hassel free

• by Jeannie Granath

I needed a bank account last year, and the problem is that I move around alot. So after researching online bank accounts, I ran across bank of America, who offers free online accounts, that have no monthly charges or minimum account balances. I thought this would be a great account for me. I wasn’t wrong! I have had zero,

knock on wood, problems with my bank of america account, and I have been nothing but happy with the service I recieve. I frequently enjoy many rewards for doing things I would normally do anyhow, like paying bills with ebills, using my debit card, making deposits, referring friends and so on. I have earned about one hundred and fifty dollars ...

• for doing things I would normally do, so this is a great bonus of my account. Some people have alot of bad things to say abount bank of America, because they will let ‘illegals’ open accounts, but why should that matter to me? Who am I to judge anyone? If you think about it, ‘illegals’ are humans too, and they
        deserve a quailty bank just the same as anyone, regardless of their nationality. I would recommend Bank of America to anyone who needs a checking account, you can’t go wrong with a free account, that is hassel free! I happily give Bank Of America online two thumbs up, and I look forward to doing business with this bank for many years to come1

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421610494890331/k2311a1016/10.16.08