Cafe Brunches Mansfield OH  » Restaurants  »
1120 Lexington Ave Mansfield Ohio 44907
  • In my opinion, the prices are steep considering I have personally seen Dick Bissell buying his supplies at Save A Lot down the street from the cafe, but I know that times are tough and there are many expenses that go into running a restaraunt, such as utility bills, insurance and payiing the employees wages
  • I like this cafe, and will continue to eat here from time to time, because I am a sucker for quiche

• by Jeannie Granath

Cafe Brunches is a small restaraunt in Mansfield Ohio, on Lexington Avenue owned by Dick and Shirley Bissell. This is a nice enough place to have a cup of coffee or a latte, and breakfast or lunch.

The cafe is open daily from 8 am to 3 pm, and mainly caters to older ladies, as it

is just that kind of place.

You can get sandwiches, soups and salads not to mention quiche at Cafe Brunches in Mansfield Ohio.

Everything I have ever eaten here has been pretty decent, although I have the taste buds that distinguish cheap products, and that is what you will get here.

In my opinion, the prices ...

• are steep considering I have personally seen Dick Bissell buying his supplies at Save A Lot down the street from the cafe, but I know that times are tough and there are many expenses that go into running a restaraunt, such as utility bills, insurance and payiing the employees wages.

Brunches was formerly Tiffin and Toffee,

and the original Cafe Brunches was located in downtown Mansfield as well as in Ashland.

The cafe is pleasantly decorated, and features soft music and a relaxing atmosphere.

I like this cafe, and will continue to eat here from time to time, because I am a sucker for quiche… Brunches also features some fantastic muffins that are really quite yummy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71610494870331/k2311a1016/10.16.08