Avon’s Skin So Soft Whitening & UV Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only problem I have with the product is the whitening aspect it promises

• by divinagwapa

I’m not really a fan of Avon products mainly because I find their products expensive. Avon is never an option for me especially when in comes to my body lotion. I have a very dry skin and I’ve been using a brand for years that is non-greasy and less expensive than Avon’s SSS Body Lotion that is suitable for my skin type.

My aunt’s babysitter for over four years is

an Avon dealer. The timing was so right that my younger sister used up my lotion and she brought home the SSS Body Lotion. She brought home two and she needs to sell them so she can reach her monthly quota. Out of a desire to help her, I offered to take one since I don’t have to pay it right away. I just hope I get a good deal ...

• for it.

After using the product for several weeks, I was surprised to realize that it is actually good. I love the smell the most. It smells like flowers and it’s very refreshing. You would want to use it everyday. It also passed my requirement that body lotions should be non-greasy. When you apply it, it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling in your hands. Moreover, it’s also very effective for my

dry skin. I conducted a little experiment after applying the lotion. I would scratch my skin and amazingly, it doesn’t leave a white mark even after hours from application. The only problem I have with the product is the whitening aspect it promises. I don’t see it as result of using it for weeks.

Overall, assessing the product fair and square, it is not bad after all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510494680831/k2311a1015/10.15.08