Avon Advance Eye Perfector with Peptides  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is really one great product from Avon, and it doesn't cost much
  • I really love this product and would continue to use and recommend it

• by grl2475

As every woman knows, the eye area needs special attention becaue the skin around the eye is so sensitive that specially made products for the eye area are necessary to prevent the skin around it from sagging and from developing wrinkles. For this purpose, I use Avon Advance Eye Perfector with Peptides.

I have been using this product for years now.

Before when I was younger I use it to minimize the dark circles around

my eyes especially during that time when I was prone to stress because of my studies.

Now, I use it to prevent puffiness and sagging of the eye area and of course the dark circles and the fine lines that constantly plague me.

I really swear it works! I like it because its hypoallergenic.

It is very gentle and it has a gentle cooling effect on the eye.

Upon application you’ll immediately notice that the ...

• eye area looks brighter and refreshed.

I even used it after a bout of crying because my eyes get puffy when I cry and because of it my eyes didn’t puff up as it used to do after I cry.

After using it for years now, I can say that this product has really worked for me.

Now, I am in my early thirties and I have yet to see crows feet on my eyes.

And the skin around it is smooth, although I still get dark circles especially when I’m stressed or lack sleep, with this product, they appear less noticeable, it minimized its appearance.

This is really one great product from Avon, and it doesn’t cost much.

A jar of this product also last quite a while as you only need to apply a small amount each time.

I really love this product and would continue to use and recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510494580831/k2311a1015/10.15.08