Mary Kay Timewise 3-in1 Cleanser
  • Being in my early thirties and a busy mom at that, I consider the practicality of a product before I buy it
  • I like it because it does the work of three products
  • It does not contain any fragrance that could affect my sensitive skin and what I love most is that after rinsing, I can immediately see that my skin is refreshed and is not dry, not unlike when I use soaps or other cleansers
  • It is also very cost effective as I only need to use a small amount at a time which means that a tube of the product will last a long time
  • I would definitely recommend this product to all women who want results from the facial products that they use

• by grl2475

Being in my early thirties and a busy mom at that, I consider the practicality of a product before I buy it. That also goes for the cosmetic products that I use on my face.

That’s why I chose Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser.

I like it because it does

the work of three products.

It cleanses, exfoliates and tones the facial skin in one easy step.

I like that it eliminates the need to buy three different products and that it shortens the time I spend on caring for my skin which as every woman in her thirties just like I am knows requires special attention and care especially now that I am in a stage where fine lines and wrinkles appear each day.

I also love that it has soft exfoliating beads that is gentle on the skin.

It does not scratch the skin and does not dry my skin.

It does not ...

• Mary Kay Timewise 3-in1 Cleanser
      contain any fragrance that could affect my sensitive skin and what I love most is that after rinsing, I can immediately see that my skin is refreshed and is not dry, not unlike when I use soaps or other cleansers.

It is also very cost effective as I only need to use a small amount

at a time which means that a tube of the product will last a long time.

I would definitely recommend this product to all women who want results from the facial products that they use.

It is very mild and gentle on the skin and helps prevent those lines and wrinkles that we all dread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510494560831/k2311a1015/10.15.08