Mario Badescu Drying Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • While the Mario Badescu is known for its pink drying lotion to zap acne overnight, I prefer the drying cream as my go-to acne medication
  • From experience, I found that it's best to use this medicine for acne that already there

• by online_girl

While the Mario Badescu is known for its pink drying lotion to zap acne overnight, I prefer the drying cream as my go-to acne medication. It comes in small pot and is one of the medicines that really smell like medicine. Most medicines are odorless and clear, but not this one. It’s beige in color

to match one’s skin tone, but what’s more noticeable is the smell. Even though I’ve been using this for a few months now I still can’t get used to the strong smell of medicine. I don’t know what it is really but I just put up with it because this thing really works. :)

It’s easy to use as well. When you apply it on the affected area, it blends in with your skin tone so that it acts as both a concealer and an acne medicine. This is why it’s okay to use it during the day even when you’re stepping out. Of course, you have to make sure that ...

• Mario Badescu Drying Cream
      you spread a very thin amount on the pimple so that it won’t be visible under your makeup. It tends to make your skin oily though so make sure to touch up that area with loose powder. Or just use oil blotters to reduce inflammation of the pimple.

From experience, I found that it’s best to

use this medicine for acne that already there. If your pimple is just starting then this medicine won’t work on it. It’s also effective in drying up pimples that are very ripe. And though this is a drying cream, it doesn’t leave your skin dry like other pimple medicines. In fact, it somehow keeps your skin moisturized enough.

Mario Badescu Drying Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510494510831/k2311a1015/10.15.08