Sergents Gold Flea and Tick Squeeze-on  » Pets  »

• by cjgrooms

I have five dogs and have been having an ongoing battle with fleas for several months. I have tried numerous types of shampoos and collars trying to get it under control.

I have two large dogs that stay outdoors and three small dogs that stay indoors most of the time. I would think i had the indoor dogs flea-free but

the minute they went outside they would be covered AGAIN!

As for Maxi and Tomi (the outside dogs) i never even came close to even pretending that i had them flea free. I was beginning to think that the shampoo and other remedies were just causing the things to multiply. A couple of weeks ago i was in walmart looking ...

• for something else that i could try, at this point i was willing to try anything. I came across Sergent’s Gold flee & tick squeeze-on. It comes in a box of four month supply and you buy it by the dogs weight. I got a box for my 61lb.

And over dogs and a box for my small dogs (the

biggest one is about seven lbs.). I washed all of them with flea and tick shampoo let them dry and applied the Sargent’s. I have checked them everyday and so far i haven’t found any flees- even on the outside dogs. So far it seems to be working and i am holding my breath to see if it continues. Wish me luck!

quick note by anonymous :

where is iwill get sergents gold flea and tick squeeze- on

LaurenJ says :

Depends on where you live and what’s around you. Most pet stores have it. And sometimes wal-mart carries it Check around your town

Dru Cleary says :

I bought some for my dogs and they have fleas just the same

Stacey says :

Did you try using Sergents Gold Flea and Tick Squeeze-on on your dogs?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291510494400831/k2311a1015/10.15.08