The Westin San Luis Potisi Mexico  » Hotels  »
Avenida Real de Lomas 1000 San Luis Potosi Mexico 78210
  • Their restaurant is five star and one of the best places I have eaten in San Luis

• by DW

The Westin is one of my preferred places to stay when I travel to San Luis Potosi for business. Even though it located several miles from the plant where I work the relaxed atmosphere and superb accommodations make up for the distance.

The rooms are large and luxurious featuring satellite TV, breakfast table, and a desk. Internet is wireless and worked very well all through the week I stayed.

The only downside to the room is there were no unused outlets near the bed and the lighting can be dim in certain parts of the room. The bathrooms are also very luxurious featuring a large stone tub/shower and sink with all the necessary complementary toiletries. The rooms are serviced every day and all throughout the week I didn’t have any complaints.

The staffs are always very friendly ...

• and most speak English so if you are not bi-lingual then you shouldn’t have to worry. For example, they were very accommodating for me when I missed my return flight and had to come back to the hotel for one more night. They gave me my old room back with no issues.

Their restaurant is five star and one of the best places I have eaten in

San Luis. They offer a good variety of Mexican and American style dishes at reasonable prices. Every morning they feature a breakfast buffet that includes eggs, fried potatoes, sausage and many other traditional breakfast items.

In summary the Westin is an excellent place to stay whether you are visiting for vacation or have to work. Although, even if you are working you will fell like you are on vacation anyways!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21510494280831/k2311a1015/10.15.08