Nokia 3230  » Phones  »
  • I have ben very impressed with this camera
  • I like to take this camera to my collage and other places with my friends to take our pictures
  • This phone is perfect for a purchaser who is in search of a phone with camera and at low cost

• by Start

I would like to tell something about my Nokia 3230 cellphone which have recently purchased. It comes with a 1.

3 megapixel camera with multi zoom.

I have ben very impressed with this camera.

Though it doesn’t have much clarity in the snaps taken by it in motion, it can take very

good pictures of the objects which are at still.

I like to take this camera to my collage and other places with my friends to take our pictures.

It comes with a default memory card of 34 MB but we can insert some additional memory cards for it to expand our ...

• memory space in which we can put put photos and videos.

We can also share the photos, videos or music in this phone with our friends with the Bluetooth feature.

We simply have to activate the bluetooth and keep the two phones which are to be shared close to each other.

We can also purchase some aditional plug-ins for this phone such as the Wireless Handsfree HF-6w by which we can talk on phone while we are on drive or at some work.

This phone is perfect for a purchaser who is in search of a phone with camera and at low cost.

Nokia 3230
    srinu.t says :

what is options in nokia 3230

Jules Li says :

By options, I assume you’re referring to the specs, here’s a link that includes them in detail:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371510494250831/k2311a1015/10.15.08