Jolly Spaghetti  » Restaurants  »
Ortigas Pasig Philippines
  • I can se some of them if their parents will not allow them to eat in this fastfood, they will definitely cry
  • I can say their chicken is really the best among other food chain

• by SYDNEY SALES

I can say that Jollibee is the number 1 fastfood chain in the Philippines. It has created thousand of branches. A lot of children really love this foodchain. I can say that they are addicted to it. I can se some of them if their parents will not allow them to eat in this fastfood, they will definitely cry. They really want to hug the mascot that

is at the front door of the said foodchain. I can still remember when I was a kid, I used to take a picture to this fastfood.

Actually, this fastfood is quite far from our office. But I really take time to gom i this foodchain during my lunch break for me to eat jolly spaghetti, chicken joy and Coke Float. My day would already be complete ...

• if I was able to eat these food. I can say their chicken is really the best among other food chain. It is really crispy and you have to choices whether it would be the original one or the spicy one. With regard with spaghetti, whoa!!! it makes me crazy, it is really delicious. Everytime I eat this, I am like a kid because a lot of sauce
        are in my chin and sometimes in my polo shirt.

In terms of customer service, the crew is very respectful to each and every customers. They are very active. Everytime that someone ask for assistance, they would be there at once.

I also would like to give comment on the cleanliness of the store. They really maintained it. It is one of the reasons why many people patronized this foodchain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71510494240831/k2311a1015/10.15.08