Star Wars: The Forced Unleased  » Games  »
2.0
  • I myslef am a large fan of Star Wars games and I imagined this to be one of the best
  • What seemed to be a must get game turned out to be one of the worst, in my opinion
  • I kept playing through the game switching difficulties back and forth and realized how boring it became

• by Mark

I first saw Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed trailer on T.V. and I was stoked for its release. I myslef am a large fan of Star Wars games and I imagined this to be one of the best. I waited a couple of weeks to get some money and eventually purchase this game, only to be dissapointed and strongly frustrated with the gameplay. What seemed to be a must get game turned out to be one of the worst,

in my opinion.

So I began to play the game and was surprised by how easy it was. I changed to a harder difficulty(sith lord) and yet it was still much too easy. My mind was changed when I encountered a boss fight. Almost every boss fight was so irritating and unfair. It was nearly impossible to kill one without lowering the difficulty back to where it was in the first place. I kept playing through the game switching ...

• difficulties back and forth and realized how boring it became. I caught myself falling asleep several times during cut scenes or loading screens. There were way too many loading screens for simple choices such as accessing the options. Times when I was interested in the game, something still found a way through to anger me. Your character would die the most rediculous ways such as falling and getting stuck in various positions. This occurred in many of the levels.
        The controls and movment did not go good with the environment also leaving me wanting to throw my controller at my Xbox.

The plot was slipshod and rushed. I forced myself to finally finish the game with an end play time of only eight hours.

All in all this game, to me, is terrible. You may want to rent it or read some reviews on this game before buying it or else you will end up wasting your time and money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281510494150831/k2311a1015/10.15.08