Kotex  » Health  »
2.0
  • Last month, I bought two packets of Kotex because, I have found that, the producers of Kotex have done some discounts if we buy two packets instead of one with a new written message on the above corner side of the packet

• by Smiley 83

Well, I have been using Kotex for such quite long.. it might go back to 4 years ago! well, yeah it is such a long time though!

Every time i go for shopping, I would tend to look at the new quality of Kotex… the written messages on Kotex give me the eagerness to buy the new quality and cannot wait to show it to my roommates and friends when i go back from

shopping!

It seems like, the writers of such messages are really blessed for having such great minds that know how to capture the girls’ heart to buy Kotex!

The reason that makes me feel like wanna make a review about Kotex is that, i feel so stubborn for following such a product that never improve at all!

Last month, I bought two packets of Kotex because, I have found that, the producers of Kotex have done some discounts if we buy two packets instead of one with a new written message on the above corner side of the packet… the message said ” new improvement ” and they even keep on changing the color to tell the customers that, Kotex is really improved! but when, i open the packet for time of use, i get so surprised and shocked to know that, there is in fact nothing has ...

• Kotex
      changed!

I get so pissed off… I start to feel uncomfortable because i need to go to the restroom after every little times to check myself and I even get to change my Kotex pad at least 3 times a day! because, the quality doesn’t absorb well…

I really hate the time when i get my menstruation, because i start to feel uncomfortable and it just ruins my day! as I need to wear such

dark colors and I need to walk slowly and if i sit, I wont have the mood to stand up because I would feel so stuck…beside, I would have to have to ask friends to check my back if there is anything shown up and stuff!

Gosh I just feel uncomfortable wearing Kotex, but i got no choice though! as I have tried different type of products but it didn’t give me any beneficial…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341510494120831/k2311a1015/10.15.08