Teach Yourself VisuallyPhotoshop 6 by Mike Wooldridge  » Books  »
  • I bought myself Photoshop on ebay years ago and found when I went to the parent website I could not make head or tail of the instructions

• by Lavenderblue

I bought myself Photoshop on ebay years ago and found when I went to the parent website I could not make head or tail of the instructions. They are much to technical for a beginner. Everyone said how difficult the program was to understand and I began to think I had wasted my money.

Slowly

I began to find a few, a very few books that made the program fairly easy to understand. One of them was Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop 6. There is a whole line of Teach Yourself Visually Books and they are not bad.

When you see a picture with a small arrow and highlights of what ...

• you should click along with printed instructions, it makes the job much easier.

This book is ,however, beginner material and its a good thing someone wrote a book for the people who know nothing. A professional would have no interest in it. If you applied yourself you could find employment with the information in it

with a small company but its not going to make you a top notch graphic designer.

It covers all the basics including working with layers which seem to be a very important aspect of Photoshop. If you bought the program and don’t know what to do with it this is a good book to start with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171510494090731/k2311a1015/10.15.08