Kellog’s Frosted Mini Wheats Strawberry Delights
  • One big reason that I like them so much is that I love shredded wheat and think they are very healthy for you and a great way to start off the day and make sure you stay full until lunch time
  • Often in the past when they didn't want to eat shredded wheat it was because of the frosting problem now that is solved for them too

• by yellowmay

I am really thrilled with Kellog’s Frosted Mini Wheats Strawberry Delights. One big reason that I like them so much is that I love shredded wheat and think they are very healthy for you and a great way to start off the day and make sure you stay full until

lunch time.

This particular shredded wheat is even better because it is strawberry flavored.

I like the fact that it is just not the frosting that is strawberry flavor but it also has little strawberry crunchlets on the inside of each one so the flavor is all the way through.

...

• All of us shredded wheat eaters know that the frosting dissolves off before you can eat them all sometimes but with this cereal even if it does you still have the flavor on the inside.

It is also great that my kids will eat this.

Not only will they eat

it but they love the taste too.

Often in the past when they didn’t want to eat shredded wheat it was because of the frosting problem now that is solved for them too.

I can send them of to school and know that they will be full until lunch time rolls around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271510493980731/k2311a1015/10.15.08