Children’s Zyrtec Allergy Medicine  » Medicine  »
  • Children's Zyrtec over the counter allergy medicine is definitely my first choice for my kids
  • They suffer from spring and fall allergies and I have tried many different medicines for them including prescription and over the counter and I think Zyrtec is the best
  • I am also very impressed with the fact that it does not make them drowsy
  • I recommend Zyrtec for kids to all parents

• by yellowmay

Children’s Zyrtec over the counter allergy medicine is definitely my first choice for my kids. They suffer from spring and fall allergies and I have tried many different medicines for them including prescription and over the counter and I think Zyrtec is the best.

It is great because it is prescription

strength but I can buy it at the pharmacy or drug store with out a costly visit to the doctor and an expensive prescription.

I also like the fact that they take it only once a day and it last for 24 hours.

That is a huge benefit because I don’t ...

• have to try to remember to give it to them every so many hours.

I am also very impressed with the fact that it does not make them drowsy.

I had experiences with other allergy medicines that made my children so drowsy that they slept half the day.

I also

like the fact that I can buy it in a chewable form or a liquid.

This really helps me out because I have one child that does not like to take liquid at all and the chewable tablets taste pretty good, about like a flintstone vitamin.

I recommend Zyrtec for kids to all parents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261510493970731/k2311a1015/10.15.08