Tyson Chicken Nuggets & Patties  » Food  »
  • Of course the nuggets are a favorite with the kids and I love the patties
  • I like to get Tyson instead of generic or other brands because I try to by the products that are most natural
  • Another reason is that the patties and nuggets are really delicious
  • And I really love the fact that they are always all white meat
  • I cook it all them all the time and I think Tyson chicken products are great

• by yellowmay

I really like to buy Tyson Chicken nuggets and patties for my family. Of course the nuggets are a favorite with the kids and I love the patties. I like to get Tyson instead of generic or other brands because I try to by the products that are most natural.

Tyson does

not have trans fat or other additives and fillers. So that is one reason I prefer them.

Another reason is that the patties and nuggets are really delicious. They turn out all golden brown every single time.

And I really love the fact that they are always all white meat. If ...

• your kids are picky this is one easy way to please them.

I know it works for me every time. It is also very convenient.

Your kids can pop the chicken nuggets in the microwave themselves. Although they are not as good from the microwave as they are from the oven.

They

are a quick easy mean for me- a busy mom to fix for my family. I love the patties because they make a delicious chicken sandwich.

They taste better than any chicken sandwich from a restaurant. I cook it all them all the time and I think Tyson chicken products are great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271510493950731/k2311a1015/10.15.08