Tracfone  » Cellular services  »
  • I got myself a basic flip phone and it cost me $ 13.00
  • I love the security that Tracfone provides, and the feeling of freedom I get from not being obligated to pay for more minutes that I'll never use

• by Jenny

I’m not the kind of person that talks on a cell phone a lot. Thus, it doesn’t make any sense for me to have to sign a contract that commits me to service for a few years. And I don’t want to pay a big monthly bill just to make a few calls a month. Which is why I use Tracfone.

Tracfone is PERFECT for me, and for anyone like me who just wants the security of knowing a phone is there if I need it. Just go to any department store, drug store, or even grocery store (everyone carries Tracfones) and pick out a phone that fits your personality.

They offer a name brands phones too like LG, Motorola, and more. You can even get camera phones and phones with Bluetooth Technology if you’re into that kind of stuff. I got myself a basic flip phone and it cost me $ 13.00!!! The phone comes with a battery and a phone charger, so everything you need is included except the minutes. You buy those seperately.

Typically I purchase myself sixty minutes of phone time. I really don’t use my phone that much. If you think you’d need more minutes, than buy more. You can get them in increments of 60, 120, 200 and even higher.

• But be aware that you only have about ninety days to use those minutes. Once that time is over, you will have to purchase more minutes and add them to your phone for your phone to continue having service.

Where do you purchase the minutes? Well, they sell them in all the same places that they sell the phones. It comes on a credit card. When you get home, if you just bought your Tracfone you’ll need to charge it completely. Once it’s charged, take the phone and the card with the minutes and go online and register with Tracfone. You need the phone because you’ll need

the SIM number located in the phone to activate and add minutes. That’s it! You’re done. Now you’ve got a way to communicate with friends and family and you haven’t had to sign away years of your life to a contract. Just add your contact, pick out your ringtone, and you’re on your way.

You can also purchase the Tracfone and the minutes for it online. On the Tracfone website you can buy ringtones, get extended service plans, and set up voicemail. I love the security that Tracfone provides, and the feeling of freedom I get from not being obligated to pay for more minutes that I’ll never use.

Tracfone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221510493940731/k2311a1015/10.15.08