Fitness First Philippines  » Health  »
  • For one, each facility is equipped with the best machines
  • But what I like about the facility is the cycling circuit where cycling classes are held as well as the wide and spacious studios
  • I've considered quitting or switching to a different club just because I found some trainers to be very annoying
  • So when I finally tried to cancel my membership little did I know that they would continue charging my account
  • Paying through automatic billing is required for new members but in the end, this will become a disadvantage as management will use it to keep you in the club

• by online_girl

Fitness First is the biggest chain of gyms in the Philippines and possibly world-wide. There is a reason for this. For one, each facility is equipped with the best machines. There are so many cardiovascular equipment such that even during peak hours, there will be a machine available for use. Of course, the free weights are nothing to be snubbed as well. But what I like about the facility is the cycling circuit where cycling classes are held as well as the wide and spacious studios.

There’s always

one or two studios in each Fitness First facility. While the studios can be used for stretching and lifting weights, it is generally used for classes. There are so many kinds of classes offered at Fitness First that the classes in itself can be your workout! Of course, I still use the cardio machines whenever I go for a visit but I really joined Fitness First for the classes! In fact, I plan my gym schedule around the classes offered daily. The instructors are usually very upbeat ...

• and friendly so that members who are newbies are always welcome to join the class.

The last reason why Fitness First is so big is that it’s so commercialized. Everywhere you look, there’s something for sale. They sell spa packages, nutrition packages, training packages, and other goods on site. It’s quite annoying actually when the trainers constantly try to get you to sign up for a training session with them. I’ve considered quitting or switching to a different club just because I found some trainers to be

very annoying. While I understand that they want to be profitable, I also expect such a large business to understand the customer’s need for proper respect. Being a commercial establishment also means that the club desperately wants to retain its customers. So when I finally tried to cancel my membership little did I know that they would continue charging my account! Paying through automatic billing is required for new members but in the end, this will become a disadvantage as management will use it to keep you in the club.

Fitness First Philippines
    Meemz says :

re : I’ve considered quitting or switching to a different club just because I found some trainers to be very annoying
    Fitness First Fairview has the worst front desk attendants. Very rude, annoying and disrespectful. No wonder they cover their name plates with their long hair. They must’ve been reported a couple of times because of their unacceptable behavior.

Richard Lane says :

re : So when I finally tried to cancel my membership little did I know that they would continue charging my account
    Tried to cancel my 5 month subscription but they told me it had been extended to one year cause I’d gone over the 5 months. The 5 month subscription is more expensive per month so I was very upset with this. I think it must be a con.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341510493830731/k2311a1015/10.15.08