Jollibee Hotdog (Bacon and Mushroom Tops)  » Food  »
  • I believe it has franchise stores abroad, but I think they are serving there a bit different menu
  • I like all their other meals like chicken and spaghetti, and Amazing Aloha, or Champ burger, or their vegetable salad, and meat pies
  • But I am a little disappointed with Jolly hotdog
  • In my opinion, it is very easy to make it at home

• by livingblog

I just bought today Jolly Hotdog. I saw from advertisement on television that their Jolly Hotdog is back, with new flavors. Now it is available in Classic, Chili, and Bacon and Mushroom Tops.

Actually, Jollibee is my favorite fastfood restaurant here in the Philippines. I believe it has franchise stores abroad, but I think they are

serving there a bit different menu.

Today, one piece of Jollibee Hotdog is Php 42.00, and Php68.00 if you want a value meal, that is, if you want it with regular fries and softdrinks.

I like all their other meals like chicken and spaghetti, and Amazing Aloha, or Champ burger, or their vegetable salad, and meat pies.

• They are all irresistible. But I am a little disappointed with Jolly hotdog.

In my opinion, it is very easy to make it at home. There is no special Jollibee flavor with their Jolly Hotdog. I just need a regular sausage, some cheese, some fried bacon, and canned mushrooms. It all tastes just like that.

For

foreigners staying here, they may appreciate it however, as there are no special Filipino, Jollibee taste, and it is even less than a dollar. A fair deal for a piece of sandwich, that although which taste you won’t remember or may never crave for, but you can be sure at least to be clean because it is Jollibee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271510493820731/k2311a1015/10.15.08